The SMX1000RT2U SmartPro 230V 1kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1000RT2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring six C13 outlets (four switchable) and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1000RT2U has an internal battery that provides 11.9 minutes of support at half load and 3.6 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor important data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 182V to 278V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert® software, the SMX1000RT2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Management Card permits remote management of the UPS.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 6 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 11.9 min. and full load up to 3.6 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 97% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 182V-278V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals voltage, battery and load statuses
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's Power Alert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
15 May 2021 --- 17 May 2021 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.