The VESA-compliant DDR1327SDFC Dual Full Motion Flex Arm Desk Clamp attaches to your desk, table or workstation, allowing you to mount two monitors above it and free up valuable workspace. Ideal for home and office, the DDR1327SDFC fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 inches.
Dual swivel arms can be independently adjusted for angle to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your monitors to fit your environment and comfort level. Move a screen closer to you, or push both screens out of your way when not in use. A 180° swivel and -15° to +15° tilt capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles. A 360° rotation lets you view your monitors in portrait or landscape orientation.
Durable clamp attaches to most flat surfaces up to 3.5 inches thick for a firm grip, or install it using a desk hole up to 2.75 inches in diameter. Each swivel arm supports up to 22 pounds. The durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish tolerates frequent handling and blends with any dÃ©cor. Mounting hardware is included. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 75 x 100 mm, 100 x 75 mm, and 100 x 100 mm.
Attaches to Most Desks, Tables and Workstations
- Clamps securely to most flat surfaces from 0.4 in. to 3.5 in.
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 in.
- Dual swivel arms adjust independently for angle
- Ideal for home and office use
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 180° swivel and -15° to +15° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Full 360° rotation for viewing in portrait or landscape orientation
Durable Metal Construction
- Each swivel arm supports up to 22 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any dÃ©cor
- Mounting hardware included
- Display cables attach to mount to reduce clutter
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 75 x 100 mm, 100 x 75 mm, and 100 x 100 mm
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
30 Jan 2022 --- 01 Feb 2022 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.