Tripp Lite PLC13BK BLACK color Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C14 plug-in power cords from C13 output receptacles. IEC 60320 plug-in electrical cords are frequently loose-fitting and are often subject to accidental disconnection during routine network maintenance. To prevent critical equipment plugs from getting knocked loose, place a Plug-lock insert over any C14 input cord and connect it to any C13 outlet. The insert strengthens the connection of the plug to the outlet, keeping critical equipment plugged-in and running during routine rack access and maintenance. Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and a low cost answer to expensive proprietary locking plug and outlet hardware. PLC13BK Plug-lock inserts ship in packages of 100.
- Tripp Lite PLC13BK Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C14 plug-in power cords from C13 outlets
- BLACK color PLC13BK inserts ship in packages of 100 pieces
- Corrects loose-fitting IEC60320 power connections that could lead to accidental disconnection of power cables
- Plug-lock inserts strengthen the connection of your C14 plug-in device to any C13 outlet, keeping vital network equipment plugged in and running during routine rack access and maintenance
- Universal compatibility ensures proper fit and enhanced plug retention when used with any standard C14 plug and C13 outlet combination, no proprietary cables or outlets required
- Simple installation, just place a Plug-lock insert over any C14 equipment power cord and plug it in
- Pull tabs enable safe retraction of the insert from powered C13 outlets
- Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and prevents reliance on lesser elegant remedies involving duct tape, electrical tape or super glue
- High strength PA66 nylon UL94 material with V2 flame rating
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
14 Dec 2023 --- 16 Dec 2023 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.