Tripp Lite single phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. LX Platform interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU lighted digital display enables visual monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 20A single phase 208/230/240V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU (agency derated to 16A continuous)
- C20 inlet, 8ft / 2.4m C20 cable and NEMA L6-20P plug adapter included
- 1U horizontal rackmount installation
- 8 C13 outlets
- Lighted display reports output power consumption in amps
- Built-in network interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- LX Platform interface allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
06 Mar 2024 --- 08 Mar 2024 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.