The SMX1000LCD SmartPro 230V 1kVA 500W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up home/office workstations, media centers and home entertainment systems, the SMX1000LCD switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring six C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1000LCD has an internal battery that provides 11 minutes of support at half load and three minutes at full load. It can also power an entry-level PC up to 60 minutes or a single DVR/VCR component up to three hours. Three of the six outlets provide surge protection only for printers and other non-essential devices. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor operating data, such as voltage, battery and load statuses.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 171V to 266V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 480-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software, SMX1000LCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for home/office workstations, media centers and home entertainment systems
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or overload
- 6 C13 outlets-3 surge-only
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 480-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 11 min. and full load up to 3 min.
- Powers entry-level PC up to 60 min. and a DVR/VCR component up to 3 hr.
- 96% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 171V-266V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals voltage, battery and load statuses
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
RJ45 Telephone/Ethernet Protection Jacks
- Protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network against power surges
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
28 Jun 2022 --- 30 Jun 2022 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.