The PDUMNV20HVLX 3.3-3.7kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. Recommended for your IT or industrial application, the 0U PDU features 24 outlets (20 C13 and 4 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. The C20 inlet is compatible with a wide variety of user-supplied power cords for connecting to an AC source, generator or protected UPS. A detachable 10-foot cord with NEMA L6-20P plug is included.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total connected load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
Distributes and Monitors Network-Grade AC Power
- 3.3-3.7kW 208/230V 20A monitored PDU with single-phase input
- C20 inlet compatible with wide variety of user-supplied power cords
- Detachable 10 ft. cord with NEMA L6-20P plug included
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
20 C13 and 4 C19 Outlets Distribute AC Power
- Included plug-lock inserts prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports total connected equipment load in real time
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
28 Jun 2022 --- 30 Jun 2022 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.