Protect Your Electronics with Voltage Regulation, Surge Suppression and Battery Backup
Line-interactive UPS offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and battery backup support. It regulates brownouts as low as 170V and overvoltages as high as 280V back to usable levels without using battery power. All four IEC320 C13 UPS outlets offer battery backup, automatic voltage regulation and AC surge suppression. Three front-panel LEDs and audible alarm combine to indicate off/on power status, line power availability, battery mode operation, low battery, overload, battery replacement and fault mode.
Operate Your Connected Equipment During Short-Term Outages
This UPS supports an entry-level PC consuming 60W continuous up to 42 minutes during power failure condition and a 50% load of 180W for 6 minutes. It also enables users to operate connected equipment during short-duration outages without interruption and shut down without data loss during longer outages. All the UPS C13 outlets receive battery backup.
- Protect your PC and other sensitive electronics against power surges, brownouts and blackouts
- Operate your connected equipment during short-term power outages
- Shut down equipment during longer power outages without data loss
- Provide battery backup and power protection in locations with limited space
- Support small business phone systems, POS (point-of-sale) systems, kiosks and ATMs
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
30 Jul 2021 --- 01 Aug 2021 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.