The PDUMH32HVAT 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V Metered Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS PDU provides power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and features 18 outlets (16 C13 and two C19) in two load banks, each bank protected by a 20A circuit breaker.
Dual three-meter input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase 230V power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1-5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Multifunction digital display with LED indicators reports output current, voltage and kW loading information.
Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Provides power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 3m input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 1-5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
Multifunction Digital Display
- Front-panel digital display with LED indicators reports output current, voltage and kW loading information
20A Circuit Breakers
- Protect each of 2 single-phase output banks
- Front-panel LED indicates when breaker has tripped
- Set of Plug-lock output power cable retention sleeves prevent accidental disconnection of connected devices
Mounts Horizontally in 2U of Rack Space
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Verfügbare Downloads :
Lieferzeiten und Verfügbarkeiten :
28 May 2022 --- 30 May 2022 Fragen zur Lieferung
Die Kreditkartendaten werden nicht von uns gespeichert und nur verschlüsselt übertragen.